Search This Blog

Monday, February 6, 2012

How could I suffer more?



Life in this filthy world is unpredictable

Suffering is always at the side of daily struggle

Struggles are memories to survive and keep me floating and floating

Memories that are kept in my heart!

How could the memories stay in one’s heart if they bring pain?

How could I suffer more?


I had a lot of  memories that are kept in my heart.

Those things are unforgettable to me.

I got into many adventures.

Life is not easy for me because it changes daily.

 It depends upon the conditions of the environment.

Still, it is the hardest thing, yet an exciting one in my life

There are many assignments and quizzes to take up.

I usually go home from school at nighttime

But the tasks are still awaiting me


These are my daily chores at home.

Then, when I arrive I will be the one to wash our dishes.

 I prepare my uniform not only today but also tomorrow


After doing my daily chores,  I proceed to my room

And do my assignments.

 It’s very hard for me especially when I fall asleep while studying.

If I wake up the next morning, I blame myself because I haven’t studied totally.

That is why I study in school if I have time.


It is very hard, but I am used to getting rid of it.

No matter how hard it is, I have to face it.
In the end, my future depends on my daily struggles. 

4 comments:

  1. Tagalog: Lahat ng pasakit o mga paghihirap sa ating buhay ay ang tinuturing nating mga pagsubok lamang na kailangan nating mapag tagumpayan.Bawat hirap na iyong tinatahak ngayon ay maka tutulong sa iyo upang maging mas malakas ka at mas mapag-tagumpayan mo pa ang iba pang mga pagsubok na darating sa iyong buhay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cebuano: Kanang mga pag sakit o mga pasakit sa kinabuhi normal ra kayna kay tungod ana mas mulig-on ta ug tungod sa mas mulig0on ta mas mu kusog ta nga maka lampos sa tanan kalisdanan. Kada kalisdanan nga atong gi agian karun makatabang ne aron maka sugakod pata sa uban pang mag kalisdanan o mga pagsulay nga mu abot pa atong kinabuhi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waray: Tanan nga mga pasakit na aton ge agian yana parte la gud ito sa aton kinabuhi para mas magkosgan kita sa mga kasakit na te abot pa sa atong kinabuhi. Tanan nga mga pasakit na aton gi agian yana maka bulig sa aton para mas kosgan kita nga mag atubang sa mga iba pa nga mga pasakit na ti abot pala sa aton kinabuhi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of the suffering that we encounter is just a part of our life. We should learn on how to overcome all of this for this will learn us on how to become a better person.

    ReplyDelete